Tuesday, December 1, 2020

NaNo and CoVi19 in 2020




I did not finish #NaNoWriMo2020 I only got about 35K.
I fell into the Editing Rabbit Hole with my inner Grumpy Goat Editor chewing through 444 pages multiple times while having CoVi19...
Hubby caught it from an asymptomatic paint-rep coworker who developed symptoms after we did, then sadly, passed away. We always wore our masks and isolated ourselves and got tested the day eldest showed symptoms. She then I got it from Hubby Bear. Hubby and youngest were symptom-free except the taste thing and 4-day headache, eldest and I were not so lucky. Coughing, fevers, weakness, and a ten-day migraine sucked.  Believe me people, you don't want it! My lungs still hurt and two weeks  eating food without flavor or smell is not fun. 

Asymptomatic Guy gave it to dozens, we shared it with no one.
Wear your mask, if not for yourself, then for the people around you.



No comments:

Post a Comment