Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The last Hold My Coffee, 2021

Happy Solstice, (here is a note I wrote to myself 10 years ago)

Sometimes doors have to be closed before the doors that you should be going through can open, sometimes you have to have experiences that you'd rather not have had in order to appreciate the new experiences you will have, sometimes you have to walk away from things that are bad for you, so that you can walk into the things that will be good for you, sometimes you have to trust that you are moving forward to new adventures, to new memories, in the journey to being you, that sometimes is now.... 

After doing #HoldMyCoffee2021, I feel this on a deeply emotional level. 2020 was just a bust in so many ways, so I vowed that 2021 would be my Acorn Year. I think I broke my brain editing and pushing to prove that I am a real writer. Going back to writing has been a struggle, but worth it when I look at my Amazon Page. 

M.M. Ward - Amazon Author link


To Finish off my crazy year I have two final offerings for my lovely readers. 


December 10, 2021 #NewRelease #scifi #indieauthor #trilogy

Ghost with Hope, Book of Eloh #3 by M.M. Ward




Annie is still trying to save the Eloh from extinction, but can she save herself or will her Rules fail her?

Ghost with Hope, book 3

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JJWLJGT


Technically it's the last in my #HoldMyCoffee2021 project (10 books in 12 months) resulted in 14 projects completed! 

Here's a link to the video I made for the almost last video for  #HoldMyCoffee2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNAkkTJ5cI



Then I had the add-on project coming out as a short story called A Christmas Widow in the first winter holiday anthology from Editingle Indie House Publishing - Snowflakes and Winter Dreams.



Maddie never expected to save a stranger on the anniversary of the day she was saved, only days after the anniversary of her husband's death, but James is not the person she imagined would stir her lonely heart, and she is the last person in the world he expected to find in Pagosa County, Colorado. 

#EditingleIndieHouse #Anthology #ChristmasAnthology #WinterRomance #upcomingbook


And the finally the VERY LAST Hold My Coffee, 2021 video on my Youtube channel

https://youtu.be/FeuKEwP0lw4 

No comments:

Post a Comment